Embark on the ultimate trekking adventure to Everest Base Camp, the iconic destination in Nepal's Khumbu Region. It is a dream come true for many trekkers, offering the closest proximity to the highest mountain on Earth, Mount Everest, towering at 8848 meters (29,028 feet). The journey to base camp takes you through a captivating landscape, where every step unveils marvelous cultural attractions. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring surroundings, experience the local culture, and create memories that will last a lifetime. The Everest Base Camp trek is a true testament to the indomitable spirit of adventure.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Lukla by air.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Everest Region, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/ lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private vehicle for drop and pick up depends on group size.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Pokhara by air or surface.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara locally Activities.
Kathmandu – Fly to Lukla – Syangboche – Tengboche – Lobuche – Gorak Shep – Kala Pattar – Namche – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Everest Region is located North east part of Nepal very close to the Tibet Border.
- National Park is register under Natural UNESCO world heritage site of Nepal.
- Enrich in flora and fauna.
- Buddhist monasteries through the famous Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar 3440m, Tengboche Buddhist Monastery, Khunde Khumjung.
- A direct view of the legendary Khumbu Icefall.
- Best view points on earth, Kala Pattar (5545 Meters).
- Jaw dropping Himalayan scenery with majestic peaks.
- Rare wildlife in the stake highlands includes the musk deer, Himalayan thar, snow leopard, snow cock and pheasant.
§ Per Guide 40 USD per Day
§ Per Porter 35 USD per Day
§ Trekking Documentations 70 USD per client