Embark on the enchanting Ghorepani Poonhill Trek, often referred to as the Small Annapurna Circuit trek. This popular and comfortable short trek is perfect for trekkers with limited time but a strong desire to experience the Himalayas in Nepal. The Ghorepani Poonhill trekking trail is renowned for its outstanding mountain scenery and captivating ethnic villages, making it a favorite among visitors. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking views of the mountains and immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of the region. Despite its shorter duration, the Ghorepani trek promises a memorable and rewarding experience amidst the beauty of the Himalayas.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.
- Pokhara – Nayapul – Hiele – Ulleri – Ghorepani – Poonhill – Tadapani – Gandruk – Nayapul – Pokhara.
- Enchanting sunrise and sunset from Poonhill with Himalaya.
- Easy for starter trekkers.
- Walk through rhododendron forest.
- Natural rice field and farm house with green terraced fields.
- Climbs through scenic landscape and traditional Gurung Village
- Gurung Museum.
§ Guide 35 USD per Day
§ Porter 30 USD per Day
§ Trekking Documentations 40 USD