Embark on the ultimate Himalayan adventure with the Everest 3 High Passes trek in Everest's Khumbu Region. This challenging journey is designed for thrill-seeking trekkers who crave an extraordinary experience. From East to West, you'll conquer the Kongma La Pass (5527 meters), Cho La Pass (5420 meters), and Renjo La Pass (5375 meters), each offering breathtaking views and a sense of accomplishment. If you're in good physical shape and yearn for something beyond the ordinary, the Everest 3 High Passes trek is ideal for you. Prepare to push your limits, immerse yourself in stunning landscapes, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Lukla by air.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Everest Region, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/ lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
Kathmandu – Fly to Lukla – Namche Bazar – Chhukhung –Kongma La Pass – Lobuche – Gorak Shep – Cho La Pass – Goyko Lake – Renjo Pass – Thame – Namche Bazar – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Adventure with mountain scenery.
- Soaring mountains and alpine landscape surrounding you at every step.
- Best of Everest Trek.
- Panoramas of the famous mountain including Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and many more.
- Gokyo Valley with its serene mountain lakes alongside Nepal’s largest glacier, Ngozomba Glacier.
- National Park is register under Natural UNESCO world heritage site of Nepal.
- Enrich in flora and fauna.
- Buddhist monasteries through the famous Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar 3440m, Tengboche Buddhist Monastery, Khunde Khumjung.
- A direct view of the legendary Khumbu Icefall.
- Jaw dropping Himalayan scenery with majestic peaks.
- Rare wildlife in the stake highlands includes the musk deer, Himalayan thar, snow leopard, snow cock and pheasant.
§ Per Guide 30 USD per Day
§ Per Porter 25 USD per Day
§ Trekking Documentations 70 USD per client