Mardi Himal Base Camp Treks
Mardi Himal Treks is newly introducing model treks introduced by TAAN (Trekking Agencies’ Assiosition of Nepal), where you can get the amazing view of summit Mardi Himal. In a short period of time trekkers get summit on Mardi Himal Base camp, 4500 m, its has more adventure and fun. Trekkers love this treks because of new experience and wildlife and birds. Due to New trekking spot, this trek is the best destination to avoid the crowd.
- Pokhara – Phedi – Pothana – Forsest Camp – high Camp – Mardi Himal Base Camp – Low Camp – Siding – Lwang Village – Milan Chowk – Pokhara.
- Guide 35 USD per Day
- Porter 30 USD per Day
- 40 USD
- Tea House
- Nights/ Days
- 15 Maximum
- 4500 Meters
- Autumn, Spring & Winter.
Please enquire with us for more details.
- Amazing view at the summit of Mardi Himal.
- Natural rice field and farm house with green terraced fields.
- Locally Tea garden at Lwang village.
- Home stay program.
- Excellent mountain view with alpine forest and living culture.
- Inhabitant of National Bird (Impeyan Pheasant or Lophophorus Impejanus), wildlife and different species of birds.
- View of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges. Mardi Himal base camp.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.