Dolpa is one of the least inhabited and remote regions of Nepal. The stark landscape is full of incomparable natural beauty and thrilling viewpoints of the snowy Himalaya in Western Nepal. Dolpa is a magnificent, rugged region ideal for trekkers looking for an adventure unlike any of the standard trekking routes.
- Dunai – Shey Phoksundo Lake – Shey Gompa – Numala Pass – Dho Tarap – Charka Vhoto – Kagbeni – Jomsom.
- Guide 45 USD per Day
- Porter 40 USD per Day
- 40 USD
- 14 to 30 Days
- 4 Minimum
- 10 Maximum
- 5160 Meters
- Any time
Please enquire with us for more details.
- Trekking possible in Lower Dolpa and Upper Dopla.
- The Caravan filmed in this Region.
- Dolpa was first opened for trekking in 1989.
- Rugged landscape with jaw dropping beauty and villages following an ageless way of life.
- Tibetan Culture.
- Tranquil forests of oak, rhododendron and pine.
- Untouch Shey Phosundo National park with lake.
- Shey Monastery (She Re Drugda, which means Crystal Mountain of the Dragon’s Roar.
- Peaceful, scenic area.
- Non stopping natural scenery and rich cultural attraction.
- Home of Yarsagumba, a most expensive medicine.
- Tranportation from Kathamdu/ Pokhara to Nepaljung. Air transportation to Juphal.
- Transportation from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Kathmandu,Pokhara and Nepaljung as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Dolpa special permit (Lower or Upper Dolpa), Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at camping site.
- Organized Camping in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.